We are currently compiling a list of awards and will have this page up soon.
In the mean time, we are pleased to announce a small sampling of recent awards for wines made with Quail Run Vineyard’s fruit:
• Our own 2010 South Stage Cellars Syrah won Best of Class in a field of 458 wines at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
• South Stage Cellars 2010 Pinot Noir won Silver at San Francisco International.
• Willamette Valley Vineyard’s 2010 Griffin Creek Tempranillo won Gold at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
• J. Scott Cellars’ 2010 Grenache won Platinum at Greatest of the Grape.
• Spangler’s 2010 Grenache won Best of Show at Newport.
• Simple Machines Marsanne/Rousanne received a 92 in Wine Spectator
• Penner-Ash 2011 Viognier received a 91 in Wine Spectator and the lot was bought out by Michelle Obama.
• Dobbes 2012 Grenache Blanc received a 92 in Wine Spectator.